Threads of Invasion
Morgrave University is an institution of higher learning in Sharn, Breland. It was founded by the treasure hunter Lord Lareth ir’Morgrave in 738 YK to be a “beacon of knowledge shining from the tallest towers of the city, illuminating the forgotten secrets of the past.” The university lies in the University District of Upper Menthis in Sharn.
While not the most reputable university academically-speaking, it has made great gains in research of the continent of [[Xen’drik | Xen’drik]], mostly by funding expeditions of Wayfinders and adventurers, who bring back artifacts and information to fill the university’s museums and libraries.
The university has a variety of levels and bridges criss-crossing the district, but is centered around Dalannan Tower, with its expansive dome containing Lareth Hall. Five spires surround the tower, named after the original five nations.
- The Bridge: Connecting Breland Tower and Dalannan Tower, this bridge is the most frequented by students, with postings and stores at both ends.
- Dezina Museum of Antiquities: This famed museum is the largest public repository of Xen’drik artifacts.
- Great Hall of Aureon: A temple to the god of knowledge, this religious spot is popular even among the spiritually skepetical, famed for helping people solve problems.
- Hadrill Gardens: Located in the Aundair Spire, this batch of greenhouses and botanical gardens.
Lareth Hall: This main domed hall in the center of Dalannan Tower houses the administrative offices.
- Valdain Museum of Natural History: This collection of stuffed animals and biological samples is extensive, but a much less popular element of the University.